The left hand plays triplets while the right hand plays sixteenth notes in Chopiin’s Fantaisie-Impromptu. Lia played this for her fundraising recital for the Medical and Advocacy Mission to Davao, Philippines. She’s arrived last night, loaded with medical supplies, medications, and a big heart.
Lia performed Rachmaninoff’s Prelude in C-sharp minor for her fundraising recital for her Medical and Advocacy Mission to Davao, Philippines. She’s flying there now.
- Harpo Marx played it so fast in “A Day at the Races”, the piano exploded.
- The Beastie Boys sampled it in 1998’s “Intergalactic”.
- En Vogue sampled it in 2000’s “Love Won’t Take Me Out“.
- Ben Linus played it in the 4th season of “Lost”.
- Rachmaninoff wrote it when he was 19. His first of 24 preludes.
(And Dave films discreetly)